Your Success. Our Passion
For more than 30 years, David Murdoch’s Isola Stables has provided a strong foundation to build your success as a rider. At Isola, it’s all about quality performances – improving your riding skills and preparing you so you and your horse can rise to the next level of competition.
The Team Isola training program includes all of the Olympic disciplines; showjumping, dressage and eventing. Our trainers David Murdoch and Amanda Fisher have competed at the elite levels of the sport, and they work together closely to support Team Isola riders and horses..
At Isola, your success truly is our passion.
We offer riders every tool for your success:
- Private and small group lessons tailored to the needs of the individual horse and rider.
- A regular schedule of A-level shows and competitions to test your abilities
- Quality arenas with excellent drainage and footing to maintain soundness and enhance performance
- Trails provide conditioning and mental therapy for riders and their horses
- On-site staff 24/7
- Equine Sports medicine including
- Euro walker
- Game Ready Ice
- Compression treatment
- Centurion Magnetic Pulse blanket/hoof pad